Population Pyramid

Today in class we finished reviewing our test and we went over the video we took notes on last class. I am glad I got one of the bonus questions right because it pushed up my grade. I am happy that we talked about the video because we went not more detail of the population pyramid and I learned more about it. While taking about the topic, it made me think about all the why's, what's, and the how's about the population pyramid. It made me question why is the population decreasing?  Why is it increasing? What caused the population to increase or decrease? How can we increase or decrease the population? How will the population change? I understand the meaning of the population pyramid better and I think it is a good way to see the change in population over time. Also, to see the population in age groups and genders. The population pyramid is a good way to see differences in populations.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school