Reasons against Time Zones

Today's class was entirely different from any other class we have had. I really enjoyed the class because it made the topic about time zones more interesting. In class we decided if we were against time zones, for time zones, and if you weren't sure on where you stood on the situation. I picked against time zones because there are many reasons why I think time zones should not be a thing. My view on time zones is the they just take everything more confusing than it needs to be. My proposal for a better functioning plan is to start using a 24-hour military time clock around the world. If the world all used the same clock, then we would all be on the same time. This would help airplanes, any transportation, and for those people who don't understand time zones. The only problem with the would be that in some areas, 9 a.m. would be in the middle of the night, but 9 a.m. for us is in the morning. This problem isn't that hard to fix because we just need to get used to remembering which countries have night and morning on certain hours. Even though the 24-hour clock has some problems, I still think it I better than the 12-hour clock and the time zones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school