Test

Today we took our test. I wasn't too worried about it, but one thing I was worried about was the timed section for the CIA world Facebook questions. I didn't go over the 21 question we ad for hw one night, but I realized it wasn't that bad and I finished the questions in time. The rest of the test was not that bad, but I am not confident with some of my answers for the vocab. I studied the vocab, but I didn't know what maternal mortality rate or population pyramid were. I tried to figure them out though. I feel confident about my answers for the push and pull questions. On the bonus section on the test, I think I got the first one right, but I didn't know the second one. For the next test I will make sure to study all my notes and any power points from class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school