Timezone Debate

Today was a special day in class. Today was the debate about time zones. We rotated between the group against time zones, the group for keeping tie zones, and in the middle. I found that by listening to all different perspectives of everyone's debate in the class, that I have learned a lot more about tie zones. It made me think about what they were saying and how I could argue their point or if I agreed with them to add on to my argument. Some people's point made me think of things I have never thought about time zones and what they effect. I really wish I could've gone today, but now I will just be even more prepared for next class. I hope we do more of these things I class because I thought it was fun. I have never really done something like this before, so it was a new experience for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school