5 major religions

Today in class we got our test scores and reviewed our test. I got a 95 on my test. I am very happy with my grade and I think I did my best. I got 2 questions wrong, one was about infrastructure the other one was about the CIA world Fact book. The other part of class we started learning about the next topic which was the 5 major religions. The 5 major religions were Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. Christianity is the biggest religion in the world. 2.2 billion people are Christians. Many Christians are located in Europe, the Americas, and Southern Africa. I think this is the easiest religion to remember because I am catholic (Christian). We did not talk about the rest of the religions in class because we ran out of time, but I am probably going to look over them because we only have one more class until our test. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school