Quiz Review

Today in class we reviewed for our pop quiz. We basically talked about all the stuff we have been talking about which is population, migration, and the CIA World Fact book. I learned some new things that I didn't even know. Like I didn't know that CIA stranded for the Central Intelligence Agency, but that makes sense since it talks about world. I like using that website because it is cool to see the comparison between countries. It is also an easy way to see what countries have the best or worst of something. It is also a really easy way to find information about any country in the world. I also like looking at the population pyramids because they are a different way of looking at our population and other countries population. It can help predict if a population in a place is going to increase or decrease. After reviewing in class, I think I am ready for the quiz. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school