Review for Test

Today in class we reviewed for our test and heard some interesting stories about movies. First, we did a quizlet which I thought was very helpful. I liked how we saw the answers first and then had to say the definition because I think I learned better the way. I will probably use that to study for the test on Monday. I think I will do well on the test because it is only 50 points and it only has 25 questions, so I don't think it will be too hard. In the other part of class, we heard about some cool movie stories. I thought the helicopter story was kind of terrifying, and the Home Alone stories were cool. Home Alone is one of my favorite Christmas movies and it was so cool to hear that our teacher knew the home alone kid. This weekend I will study the quizlet, the slideshow, and my notes for the test. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school