Test

Today in class we took our test on population, migration, and population pyramids. It was basically on most things from our last test and on the stuff, we have been learning in class for the past month. It had questions on immigration, emigration, which country had high life expectancy, crude birth and death rate, GDP per capita, and some predictions of population pyramid sin the future. I think I prepared myself well. I am definitely glad that I went over and looked through the population power point became there were a lot of questions that I would not have known, if I didn't glance at the PowerPoint before the test. It also definitely helped to try and watch the video before taking the test because, it showed what some country's population pyramids looked like. The only thing I wasn’t sure I got right was the questions about infrastructure, but I felt good about the rest of the questions. I think I did well on the test. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school