Video Quiz

Today in class we watched the video by Hans Rosling again and we talked more about it. Then we also took a quiz on the video. I got an 8/10 on it. The two things that I got wrong was that I put income instead of GDP per capita. The other thing I got wrong was that I didn't know the other catastrophe besides the Spanish flu. Going over and watching the video again helped me with the quiz a lot because I learned more things that were important parts of the test. I hope that getting an 8/10 won't start me off with a bad grade in semester 2, but that grade isn't that bad. I thought the quiz was easy, I just didn't remember some things. One thing I didn't know, was where Ghana was on the graph. I knew where U.S.A. and China were, but I guessed where Ghana was. I got it right though. I am happy with my grade for quarter 1. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school