Essay

Today in class we started working on our essay that we are writing in class on Friday as part of our exam grade. Out of the three topics we were given, I chose the first option (option A). I choose this topic because I think I will be able to give the most information on this topic than the other topics. In this topic there are many factors to contribute to my arguments about the three countries I picked to talk about which are Japan, Venezuela, and Mexico. I might change my countries if I find more information on different countries tonight. I am more familiar with the ideas of population, immigration, population pyramids, and problems with society than the stages of the demographic transition. I will probably try to finish my essay tonight and state all the problems for each country and think of ways the problems can be solved. Hopefully I can finish it tonight so I can get it proof read on Thursday. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school