Thought about cyber school

I have lost count of the number of cyber days, but today we were assigned to write a thoughtful blog about integrity, new responsibilities, how this affects others, and how we handle this situation. Like what was said in the assignment, this is a new experience for all of us. For some it might be hard to adapt to the situation, for others it might be easier. We are all handling this differently. I think we need to consider everyone involved. From my experiences so far, in the two weeks of cyber school, I can say that I do get frustrated because of the workload that I get somedays. I admit that I find myself trying to find shortcuts to finish earlier sometimes, but most times I actually put a lot of effort in my work. I actually get homework that I have to submit every day, except d and h days, for dance. It is different things like filming we do certain workouts or following along in an online class. Sometimes they can be fun. After reading the blogpost for today, I realize that we are all representing John Carroll as students and teachers, and it what we do in this situation that shows what kind of people we are. 

Comments

  1. Well said, Ashleigh. There are so many different challenges for everybody involved with cyber school, but we are all in this together. I feel you have a great attitude, and a work ethic to match. The break came just in time, didn't it? I hope you get a chance to relax over break, and I'm looking forward to starting up again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test