Test

Today in class we took our Mesopotamia quiz.  this I did good, but I think I got at least 1 or 2 wrong. I am ok with that though. After we took our test we took notes on pages 35-43. I only got up to page 38, but I still have a lot of notes. The topic we were taking notes on was Pyramids on the Nile. These pages talked about the geography of Egypt, the Nile river, the advantages of living near the Nile, some of the environmental challenges the land faces, Upper and Lower Egypt, the Kingdom in Egypt, and the pyramids. there were more things in these pages, but these were the only topics I took notes on. Some advantages of living on the nile are flooding which leaves behind silt which they can use to grow crops. Some challenges they face are if it doesn't flood enough, h, then that can lead to starvation and if it floods to much than it can destroy houses, granaries, and seeds for farming. Another challenge is that there are two land barriers on either side of the Nile, but that leaves a smaller space for living. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school