Quiz

Today in class we took our Demographic Transition quiz. I do not think I did very well on the test. I think I study and prepared myself, but I still did know some of the questions. For example, one question I did not know was about what countries were in stage 5 besides Japan. I put the United States and Canada. Another question I didn't know was the question about the population growth rate.  I said that you do not need the starting population to figure out the population growth rate, but I dot know if that is correct because I was assuming that population growth rate also meant rate of natural Increase (RNI). I was glad that the chart was on the front because I looked back at that chart to see what was happening during each stage to help me on some of the questions. I don’t think I filed completely, but I also don’t think I got high score on the test. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school