Last day of class

Today was the last class of human geo because it is. semester class. Even though next semester I will still have the same teacher, but I will not be in the same class of people. I really liked my human geo class because we were a smaller class and I enjoyed it. I think we had the best class. I think this class was one of my favorites because the class was laid back, but the work was challenging. Next semester I will still have some of the same people in my class, so hopefully we will still have fun. I don't like big classes so I will have to get used to 23 people in my human geo class. When we were shown who was going to be in what class next semester on the board, I saw that I was going to be with some of my friends. I am sad this class is ending, but excited for the next one.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school