Test tomorrow

Today in class we reviewed for our Guns, Germs, and Steel test tomorrow. We talked about what we will need to know to get a good grade. We need to know the about Jared Diamond, Yali's question, Papua New Guinea, Geographic luck, Draa, granary, sago vs. wheat and barley, plant domestication, and the 14 domesticated animals, and Jared Diamond's Theory. Most of this was explained in the Guns, Germs, and Steel video that we watched in class last week. I will probably watch some of that video again, but not the whole thing because it is very long. After reviewing for our test, we watched teen jeopardy. I thought it was really fun watching teen jeopardy. I knew some of the answers but definitely not all of them. Anyways, I think I am prepared for the test tomorrow because I paid attention to the video and I think I have good notes to study for the test. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school