Test

Today in class we took our test. I thought I was well prepared for the test, but I did not do very well. I got a 56/75 (74%). I didn't think I did that bad after I took it, but I wasn't sure about 1/2 of my answers. Since we haven't got our tests back, I don't know what problems I got wrong, but I think I might know which ones they are. I was unsure about one of the questions that I answered with Gilgamesh and I think I think I answered cascade instead of cataract for the rapids question. After we took the test, we took notes and read pages 120-126 in our textbook. This section is about Greece. I wasn't able to finish all the pages, but I did most of it. So far, this section has talked about the land, the climate, the water, and the temperatures. It also talked about the Mycenaeans in Greece. Hopefully I will do well on our test for this section. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school