Pop quiz and notes

Today in class we had a pop quiz and took more notes the PowerPoint. I was not that prepared for this quiz, but I got a 100. I really needed that to push my grade up. Then we talked about Aristotle. Aristotle was a student of Plato (student of Socrates) at the academy. He helped to foster the idea of Athens as an intellectual destination. His school (The Lyceum) focused on research. It was built on knowledge gathered from all over the world. He dreamed of having access to knowledge in one location. He wrote topics on logic, ethics, motion, and metaphysics. He was also hired by King Philip II to tutor Alexander the Great. After we took notes, we are allowed to work on homework. I did my blog which I am writing right now, but I will probably study for my biology test later today (I haven't studied for it yet). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school