The Rome Rap

Today we were assigned to listen to the Rome rap and write our reaction. When I first saw this assignment, I was excited because I like listening to music. I was definitely not expecting it to be as detailed as it was. I was expecting like half page of a rhyming rap about Rome, but I was surprised to see the three pages of lyrics and intricate music. When I listened to it was just like a real rap song. I liked the song it went to as well. I was reading the lyrics as the song was playing and it covered everything we have been talking about Rome. It mentioned the Patricians, Plebeians, Hannibal, aristocracy, the Punic wars, and Julius Caesar. It must have taken a very long time to put that together.  All the lyrics made sense too. I also learned some things about Rome. I think there should be a Greek playlist for the unit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school