My first day at JC

My experience today consisted of feeling anxious, tried, and excited. I didn't just have the experience of a new school, but I also had the experience of my first day in high school. In the beginning of the day I was anxious and overwhelmed. As my day went on I got to know my teachers and how my classes were going to be like. One of my favorite classes was probably health and wellness or my off mod. I had never had an off mod before in my other school so it was a new experience for me. In honors Human Geography I liked my seat I was given. I wasn't to far back and I wasn't in the very front. I feel like I can focus really well in my seat. I also liked the lights in the room, it was really calming and I felt like I could relax and just focus on my school work. I had a good day, and I feel ready for the rest of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school