Demographic Transition

Today in class we did something a little bit different than what we normally do. Instead of watching a PowerPoint or video, we highlighted information on a packet from a textbook. I kind of liked doing this because I highlighted what I thought was important and I could also write more information that I needed to know. The packet was about demographic transition and the 4 stages of demographic transition. Demographic transition was about the CBR (crude birth rate), CDR (crude death rate), and NIR (natural increase rate). The other part of class we went over our test of the 5 major religions. I got two questions wrong. One question was about the country founded in the 7th century. The other question was about one of the three Abrahamic religions was the oldest. I didn't know those, so I guessed on those, I was not surprised that I got them wrong. Next class I think we are talking more about our packet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school