Quiz on Monday

Today in class we prepared for our Demographic Transition quiz on Monday. To prepare for the test we first copied down a demographic transition model in our notebooks to study visually. I found the chart at the bottom of the model very helpful because it helped me to see the position a place would be in each of the stages. Another thing we did to prepare was watching the Khan Academy video again and going into more detail about what the video was talking about. Tis helped me a lot because I picked up more things when we explained the video then who I watched it on my own. I also drew the 5 population pyramids for the 5 stages of the demographic transition in my notebook because I liked how they were show in the video. In addition to our preparation for the quiz I will probably also watch all the videos again, look at the model, and look at my notes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school