Review for Quiz

Today in class we reviewed for our quiz on Wednesday. Our quiz on Wednesday is on the PowerPoint, our notes from the textbook, and some definitions we have learned. In the beginning of class, we were answering questions about our topic, Mesopotamia. I thought the was really helpful because it helped me to start thinking about what we have been learning. To study for this quiz, I started a definitions page in my notebook. This will help me a lot because I am going to write down all the definitions for the section. I will also look over my notes form the textbook. I am glad that I took detailed notes so I could study from them. I also used different colors the write definitions or important things I needed to remember. I will also study the PowerPoint and look over my notes form the PowerPoint. I think that if I study all these things, I will get an A. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school