Pop Quiz

Today in class I got to finish my argument against time zones, take a pop quiz, and talk about the PSAT's. I still believe the we should abolish time zones or something similar even after hearing more arguments. I think it will benefit everyone. I was really surprised that we had a pop quiz today, but I think I git an 80%. Not the best score, but I am not upset about it. I definitely think I need to study for the test tomorrow because I was a little confused when I was taking my pop quiz. I think I just need to study my notes in my notebook from before. I felt very reieved that we talked about the PSAT’s because I really wasn’t sure what they were and I made me feel better talking about it. I am so happy that it does not really count towards most things. I also learned that it is a good way to see what you are good at and what topics you need to study more for the SAT’s. I feel better about taking them now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school