Test

Today in class we took our test on the 5 major religions. The major religions were Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. I think I knew the first half of the test (about half the questions), but I wasn't confident about the back. I think the questions on the front were easier because they were questions that we studied on the quilt. On the back there were some questions that I didn't know. one of the questions I didn't know was something like, which religion associates with "nirvana"? I didn't know that one, so I guessed. I also want sure about the Abraham questions. There were about 2-3 of those and I guessed 1 or 2 of those too. I also didn’t remember some of the geographical locations of some of the religions, but I could have studied those more. I don’t think I got any higher than a 90, but I don’t think I failed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of Apollo and Temple of Artemis

Essay topic idea and five paragraph description for test

Thought about cyber school